car was running fine then while at gas station i pumped gas and tried to start it. no dashlights and it wouldnt fire. just turned over. after 20 min. the lights came on and it started. next time i killed it it did the samething. my ac radio lights do come on tho. whats wrong?
my cars dashlights wont come on and car wont start. on 1993 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1993 Honda Accord Estimates
- 102,000 Mile Service ($310 - 418) in Wainwright, AK
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - 332) in Newcomb, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - 713) in Winter Park, FL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Tidioute, PA
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($44 - 67) in Lakemont, GA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($425 - 2,129) in Sims, AR