The carpeting started getting wet this summer. It dries if the car sits long enough but gets wet again when I drive. I also hear water sloshing (I believe near the front passenger side of the the car) when I stop or when I accelerate.
My carpet is wet under my floor mats. Has anyone ever had this problem? Outcome? on 2006 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- My 2013 IS250 has 44950 mile's and I was told it needed rear brakes replaced ?
- My VSC light came on, codes PO335,PO340,PO345,PO365,PO390
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
- Driver side mirror is loose. Does this need a whole new assembly?
- Nothing works on screen except temperate control buttons. Touch screen issue.