The carpeting started getting wet this summer. It dries if the car sits long enough but gets wet again when I drive. I also hear water sloshing (I believe near the front passenger side of the the car) when I stop or when I accelerate.
My carpet is wet under my floor mats. Has anyone ever had this problem? Outcome? on 2006 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- How much does it cost to have carbon build up cleaned?
- Radio and gps screen wont turn on. Solutions?
- how do I replace the rear reflector lens located on bottom corners of rear bumper?
- For a 2015 IS250 with two issues: 1) System computer restarted itself while driving; 2) Headlights will not turn off when locking door with remote (light is on "Auto").
- I pull out wires from a sensor. Now i have VCS code and engine light on.