The carpeting started getting wet this summer. It dries if the car sits long enough but gets wet again when I drive. I also hear water sloshing (I believe near the front passenger side of the the car) when I stop or when I accelerate.
My carpet is wet under my floor mats. Has anyone ever had this problem? Outcome? on 2006 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- my car had a trail of liquid and a spot ,could it be the sir conditioner? water?
- My 2013 IS250 has 44950 mile's and I was told it needed rear brakes replaced ?
- My VSC light came on, codes PO335,PO340,PO345,PO365,PO390
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
- Driver side mirror is loose. Does this need a whole new assembly?
2006 Lexus IS250 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($2,194 - 3,157) in Davis Creek, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($569 - 692) in Topawa, AZ
- AC Condenser Replacement ($713 - 828) in Plainfield, VT
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,093 - 1,342) in Bear Creek, AL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,171 - 1,856) in Lequire, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($513 - 618) in Monticello, MO