the tow bar went under my car and gave it a lift and jerk.the insurance co. would not pay for a diagnostic on it. they said this had no affect with it starting. i had no problem starting it before.
My car would not start after being hit in the rear by a truck . on 1997 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1997 Nissan Altima Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($85 - 110) in Stanardsville, VA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,295 - 1,751) in Cadogan, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($31 - 61) in Camuy, PR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Riceville, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($138 - 674) in Menlo, WA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($438 - 458) in Putnam, CT