also the door lights always stay on. is the lights staying on all the time causing the battery to get low?
my car won't start. what could be wrong? I have to jump start it. on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2004 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($204 - 246) in Pocahontas, IA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Little Cedar, IA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lincoln Acres, CA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($442 - 647) in Neah Bay, WA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($264 - 325) in Chesterfield, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($30 - 80) in Syracuse, KS