It has been giving me problems starting, but does fire up, but this morning it started and I stopped to get coffee and then it wouldn't start. its not the battery, no clicking. Just the word "deck" and then the number "83989" showed up in display. I desperately need to know what could possibly be wrong before I take it to a mechanic so I know what might have to be fixed
My car won't start. The word deck shows up and then a number 83989 shows up on 2000 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does the right front end rattle when I go over bumps
- How much will it cost for an air condition fix when it needs a new compressor?
- Fan still blowing, using up battery , when car is turned off after using AC,vent
- My car wont start and ECM light and check engine light on now. Can I reset?
- I's it normal for gasket to go bad at the bottom of the Glass?