It has been giving me problems starting, but does fire up, but this morning it started and I stopped to get coffee and then it wouldn't start. its not the battery, no clicking. Just the word "deck" and then the number "83989" showed up in display. I desperately need to know what could possibly be wrong before I take it to a mechanic so I know what might have to be fixed
My car won't start. The word deck shows up and then a number 83989 shows up on 2000 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2000 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Randolph, UT
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($393 - 1,304) in Sugarloaf, CA
- Clutch Replacement ($931 - 1,830) in Renner, SD
- Add Water Pump ($207 - 503) in Mountain Home, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($367 - 396) in Shandon, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($788 - 1,442) in Noblesville, IN