When I put the key in, press the brake and push the start button, everything turns on but just cranks and won't start. Would I have to take it to a dealer or can I fix it myself?
My car won't start! Please help on 2006 BMW 325i
0 answersOctober 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($294 - 373) in Bula, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($471 - 598) in Royal, NE
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($506 - 722) in El Campo, TX
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Many Farms, AZ
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($334 - 685) in Point Lookout, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($96 - 112) in Hecker, IL