When I put the key in, press the brake and push the start button, everything turns on but just cranks and won't start. Would I have to take it to a dealer or can I fix it myself?
My car won't start! Please help on 2006 BMW 325i
0 answersOctober 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($438 - 1,033) in Bula, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 217) in Royal, NE
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in El Campo, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Many Farms, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($700 - 770) in Point Lookout, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($136 - 168) in Hecker, IL