Its got about 350,000 miles on it and I have had it for a few months. I do drive alot. I drive to murfreesboro and back two days a week and nashville and back four days a week. I very easily put 368 miles a week. The car had a tune up when i bought it. ITs been looping and sputtering when its cold or too hot outside. but if I start it up let it set for a few minutes until the RPMs reach 1 it will run just fine. There is no trouble codes showing and the check engine light isn't on. It only runs bad for a little bit but if I turn it off and start it again it starts to run just fine, not looping or sputtering.
My car won't start. Its been looping and sputtering when its too cold or too hot on 1993 Nissan Altima
poss fuel related,ck fuel pressure to make sure its within specs
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
1993 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($150 - 221) in Mount Zion, GA
- Fuel Filter Change ($88 - 117) in Hahira, GA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($368 - 482) in Gilead, NE
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nickerson, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($265 - 308) in Beaver Crossing, NE
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($33 - 52) in Haskell, OK