Checked all fuses and connections at battery. battery is fully charged. Only check engine light is on when key in on position. Nothing else that requires power does not work.
My car won't start due to no power. At a loss for a solution to problem on 2003 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,