I hear a click when I try to start it, but it doesn't even try to start. The problem came out of the blue as I dove it all day yesterday without an issue.
My car won't start, but I have power to lights and fans on 2001 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
2001 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Port Royal, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($228 - 291) in Ocklawaha, FL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Whitman, WV
- Brake Pad Replacement ($143 - 194) in Knoxboro, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Midway, AL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($89 - 109) in Batesville, AR