My 2003 honda element will not start. The battery is charged and the lights come on. It will crank like it want's to start but it sounds like it's getting worse, like it does even want to crank after 2 times. What could be the problem?
My car won't start and the battery is fine. on 2003 Honda Element
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise
- How to change the driver side headlamp assembly my lens has moisture inside of it
- Why is power window motor hot. Started car and Driver window went to fully open.
- I have groaning noise sometimes when I give it gas on flat or uphill roads. Why?