Three bells chime and all the lights are on. The radio wont turn on and the odometer is dim. The brake seems to be stiff and I cant move it into reverse or anything. This just happened and Ive had the car for 8 months.
My car wont start and I was wondering whats wrong with it. on 2009 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?