Okay, so i've had my car for about two years now, I have 180,000 miles on it. Recently when i've been driving it, it will not go into fourth gear at all. It sucks because I have to drive like 45 mph! When I also start out from park it seems like it kind of slips and doesn't move as quick as it should for how hard I hit the gas pedal. I want to find out if its an easy fix or a major problem? If anyone knows, i'd like to know what I can do to possibly fix the issue?
My car won't shift into 4th gear? It kinda slips when I first start driving also on 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- I was driving on the interstate and my car just shut off
- My cabrio keeps blowing the ignition coil I've changed the spark plugs and wires and distributor cap. What could be causing this problem? I know the throttle body may be bad
- Where do I check transmission fluid
- Windshield Wipers stopped working. I assume it's the motor. How much to fix?
- Windshield Wiper Motor repair costs estimates