Okay, so i've had my car for about two years now, I have 180,000 miles on it. Recently when i've been driving it, it will not go into fourth gear at all. It sucks because I have to drive like 45 mph! When I also start out from park it seems like it kind of slips and doesn't move as quick as it should for how hard I hit the gas pedal. I want to find out if its an easy fix or a major problem? If anyone knows, i'd like to know what I can do to possibly fix the issue?
My car won't shift into 4th gear? It kinda slips when I first start driving also on 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
- Major oil leak; oil goes thru the car, makes slushing sound, does turn over
1996 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($322 - $682) in Finly, IN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($392 - $512) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Radiator Replacement ($603 - $831) in Hull, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($200 - $349) in Brookhaven, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($241 - $270) in Hospers, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($123 - $168) in Fairview, IL