i dont understand
my car wont rise up in the back but the pump is pumping the shop say it to weak on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
- Car horn does not work, and the airbag light is indicated on the dashboard.
- idles good one time then turn off car and then don't want to idle nexttime
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
1995 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Hamilton Township, NJ
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Warrensville, NC
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($93 - 144) in DeSoto, IL
- EGR Valve Replacement ($605 - 780) in Mount Sterling, KY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($39 - 51) in West Memphis, AR
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($105 - 411) in Hillsboro, OR