In spite of replacing all O2 sensors and not having any check engine light on my Tiburon is still testing "not ready"
My car won't pass emissions on 2004 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2004 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($200 - 269) in Hanover, IN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($134 - 207) in Barksdale, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Llewellyn, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Porthill, ID
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Temple City, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($140 - 160) in Hudson, NC