was told about it when i went to pick car up from grandkids mother house beginning of oct.
my car won't go into reverse, i already put transmission oil in what could it be on 1997 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1997 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 83) in Mound City, SD
- Starter Replacement ($261 - 420) in Hannacroix, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elton, LA
- Engine Computer (ECM/PCM) Replacement ($679 - 1,026) in Hanson, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - 1,583) in Hagerman, NM
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($190 - 266) in Ashland, NH