The fuel pump turns until it builds full pressure and shuts off when you turn the ignition key to on. That can be heard. Usually on other makes there is an inline filter but I can not find one on this Odyssey. The car does fire with starting fluid so i know there is no problem with spark. Is there a gas regulator and is it above the intake manifold? Could that be the problem or is there more electrical switches under the car that can corrode?
My car won't fire after replacing the gas pump with filter attachment. on 2007 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- What is the fuse location of cruise control in Honda Odyssey 2001?
- I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey and my battery keep draining
- P0706 that code came up . My Odyssey isn't shifting good, jerks when put in gear
- My radio and DVD player and lighter quit but all the lights are on
- The problem started by once in a while engine die all of a sudden.Now dose it
2007 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($210 - $283) in Foster, VA
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - $204) in Ruidoso, NM
- Brake Booster Replacement ($465 - $812) in Sayre, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Valliant, OK
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($178 - $472) in Aiken, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($292 - $316) in Altura, MN