The fuel pump turns until it builds full pressure and shuts off when you turn the ignition key to on. That can be heard. Usually on other makes there is an inline filter but I can not find one on this Odyssey. The car does fire with starting fluid so i know there is no problem with spark. Is there a gas regulator and is it above the intake manifold? Could that be the problem or is there more electrical switches under the car that can corrode?
My car won't fire after replacing the gas pump with filter attachment. on 2007 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
- Can I change the passenger power sliding door to operate as manual sliding door
- Can I convert my passenger power sliding door to a work as a manual door.
2007 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Foster, VA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($160 - 314) in Ruidoso, NM
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($483 - 573) in Sayre, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($926 - 1,309) in Valliant, OK
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Aiken, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - 37) in Altura, MN