It starts fine takes off fine just once hits 20 speed starts droping
My car won't excelerate past 20mph this was a over nite on 2007 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($98 - 153) in Prospect Heights, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($215 - 349) in Johnston, RI
- 30,000 Mile Service ($95 - 168) in Tornado, WV
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($178 - 399) in Mosby, MT
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($79 - 110) in Cross Plains, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($308 - 329) in Blackshear, GA