It starts fine takes off fine just once hits 20 speed starts droping
My car won't excelerate past 20mph this was a over nite on 2007 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($215 - 398) in Prospect Heights, IL
- 144,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Johnston, RI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($300 - 448) in Tornado, WV
- 136,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mosby, MT
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Cross Plains, WI
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($72 - 95) in Blackshear, GA