I had my car checked & was told it was the speed sensor. I had that changed. One week later I'm still having the same problem. Was told the part might have been bad, so putting in the second sensor today.
My car won't change out of low gear sometimes when taking off. on 2001 Nissan Sentra
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy ,
January 19, 2013
let us know what happens when you put the new sensor in
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Kerrick, MN
- Radiator Replacement ($473 - 647) in Parowan, UT
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($294 - 391) in Minford, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($168 - 253) in Piscataway, NJ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($45 - 58) in New Augusta, MS
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($599 - 1,824) in Russell, IL