I was drii and it just stoped it has water and oil but wont start or shift out of park
My car won start on 1990 Acura Legend
1 answerOctober 27, 2009
1 answerSeptember 27, 2011
Ok when I was driving down the road I lose power and could not get it to go so I shut the car off and started it back up. But parked the car and now it won't start so what do I need to fix
1 answerMarch 18, 2016
1 answerFebruary 15, 2017
1 answerFebruary 08, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Vienna, ME
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($65 - 85) in Rotonda West, FL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($94 - 125) in Payneville, KY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maida, ND
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($99 - 110) in Valera, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($419 - 462) in Purgitsville, WV