The oil light has come on also I've filled it up with oil checked the water but it's still not starting
My car will turn over but won't start and the engine light is on, what is wrong? on 2003 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2003 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($334 - 486) in Pomona, NJ
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lloyd, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Minnetonka, MN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($357 - 486) in Texhoma, OK
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($305 - 397) in Okemah, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($359 - 450) in Orient, IL