My check engine light came on 5 days ago, but I assumed it was due to my exhaust. I believe I need my exhaust replaced as it is extremely loud when I drive it. But why won't my car turn over??
My car will turn over, but won't start? on 1999 Hyundai Elantra
1 more answer
1 answerMarch 24, 2009
2 answersOctober 11, 2015
0 answersOctober 16, 2016
0 answersSeptember 04, 2010
1 answerJuly 06, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
1999 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($644 - 985) in Lisbon, ND
- AC Condenser Replacement ($581 - 778) in Shickley, NE
- 30,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Orlean, VA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Richey, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($935 - 955) in Lake Clear, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($132 - 451) in Rozet, WY