My check engine light came on 5 days ago, but I assumed it was due to my exhaust. I believe I need my exhaust replaced as it is extremely loud when I drive it. But why won't my car turn over??
My car will turn over, but won't start? on 1999 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerMarch 24, 2009
2 answersOctober 11, 2015
0 answersOctober 16, 2016
0 answersSeptember 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
- upper brake light not working