I can also be in the middle of turning, and it will die! It started with the car not starting, so i had my starter replaced, then same problem so i was told to start the car in neutral. Now my car will start, sometimes it will run fine, and get me where i need to go, but sometimes when i come to a stop it dies out and takes a while to start back up and then if it starts it will keep dying as soon as i put it in reverse and try to pull off! Was told it was the alternator, so had new alternator put in, and now it seems it is worse than ever! I am really trying to figure out what is wrong with my car so i can quit wasting money on things that are not correcting the problem! If anybody has a clue what could be wrong, please share...Thanks!
My car will start, i might make it to the corner and it will die... on 1993 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1993 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($83 - 154) in Mount Zion, GA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 429) in Hahira, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($150 - 221) in Gilead, NE
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Nickerson, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($730 - 826) in Beaver Crossing, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - 289) in Haskell, OK