Never had a problem before. The belt does not seem to be broken. Was wondering what the problem could be and how pcicey it would be to fix. Thanks
My car will start but the alternator belt had come off. on 2007 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.