The code i got was p0101, changed mass air flow and still reads same code.
My car will start but cuts off. When i step on gas peddle it shuts off. on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($633 - 1,041) in Redwood, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Bypro, KY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Mount Vernon, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Galesville, WI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($87 - 102) in Wheeler, MS
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($241 - 291) in Whitt, TX