It started after a collision that damaged my rear bumper, I'm wondering if this could have something to do with it. I'm auto-illiterate so any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
My car will not take gas. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500
poss kinked vent hose at gas tank filler neck assm
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- My rear left turn signal warning light is on. how do I fix it?
- Head lamps would not work n just replace Sam module
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Carleton, MI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($968 - 1,389) in Hopkinton, RI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($176 - 245) in Wedron, IL
- Alternator Replacement ($463 - 1,115) in Gunnison, UT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($636 - 694) in Londonderry, VT
- Horn Replacement ($78 - 159) in Hatfield, PA