It started after a collision that damaged my rear bumper, I'm wondering if this could have something to do with it. I'm auto-illiterate so any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
My car will not take gas. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500
poss kinked vent hose at gas tank filler neck assm
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- My rear left turn signal warning light is on. how do I fix it?
- Head lamps would not work n just replace Sam module
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($438 - 592) in Carleton, MI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($426 - 534) in Hopkinton, RI
- Water Pump Replacement ($587 - 914) in Wedron, IL
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,631 - 2,074) in Gunnison, UT
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($181 - 1,133) in Londonderry, VT
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($58 - 78) in Hatfield, PA