It started after a collision that damaged my rear bumper, I'm wondering if this could have something to do with it. I'm auto-illiterate so any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
My car will not take gas. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500
1 answer 1 comment
poss kinked vent hose at gas tank filler neck assm
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- None of the gauges on my dashboard are working, what might the problem be?
- I fell to sleep while my car was running with the heater on. I didnt realise it was low on gas. I ran out . i put some in and it wont start
- car will not accelerate at the first start in the morning
- My power steering stops working when engine warms up and works only when > 1000 RPM. This behavior didn't changed or got worse in last 2500 miles
- cruise control stopped working . parked car and now won't go into gear.