It started after a collision that damaged my rear bumper, I'm wondering if this could have something to do with it. I'm auto-illiterate so any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
My car will not take gas. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500
1 answer 1 comment
poss kinked vent hose at gas tank filler neck assm
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- Head lamps would not work n just replace Sam module
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
- None of the gauges on my dashboard are working, what might the problem be?
2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($483 - 646) in Carleton, MI
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($430 - 556) in Hopkinton, RI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($259 - 368) in Wedron, IL
- 100,000 Mile Service ($266 - 379) in Gunnison, UT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($951 - 987) in Londonderry, VT
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($81 - 97) in Hatfield, PA