I turned the ignition and the ignition switch would not rotate and the green key light blinked on the dash. I tried my other intelligent key and it also would not work. New battery in the car a week ago and new battery in key fob this morning. I also tried the manual key and it still will not turn, steering wheel will not move and cannot depress the brake and try to put in neutral.
My car will not start with the intelligent key or the manual key. on 2007 Infiniti FX35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti FX35 Questions
- You can drive around great,but it won't get the overdrive
- How can you fix a blinking airbag light on this car? Searched up the VIN and it said there was no recall, why no recall of its for my safety?
- What would make the car shake when you apply brakes?
- What are the 4 wires for, behind the grille?
- Has anyone had issues with the leather tearing on the front seats?