i bought this car at an auction and i've started the car twice since i bought it a month ago.it acts like it's not getting fuel and i was told there was no pressure on the gas lines.what do i need to check befor i go into buying a fuel pump?
my car will not start what should i do? on 1997 Pontiac Firebird
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
2 answersMarch 11, 2011
1 answerAugust 04, 2016
2 answersApril 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
- My crankshaft has play can pull it back and forth