Every time I start my car I can hear it turning over, but will not start. When I put the key in the position of when I put in the egnition, it will start. (always starts second-third time. If I have driven the car an the engine is warm, it will start back up on first try. Any help?! Thanks.
My car will not start first turn, but will on second every time I try to start. on 2001 Audi TT Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi TT Quattro Questions
- Has anyone else had a problem with the convertible roof error?
- just bought this and getting to know the car
- What is the problems!!! Help if u can
- Had auxiliary water pump installed now engine is overheating changed thermostat
- I've been told that my speedometer cannot be calibrated because its AWD. True?
2001 Audi TT Quattro Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($326 - 421) in Knott, TX
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($235 - 372) in Perryville, MD
- Add Water Pump ($250 - 304) in Carle Place, NY
- 145,000 Mile Service ($100 - 173) in Erie, IL
- Heater Core Replacement ($629 - 810) in Sister Bay, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($305 - 338) in Gridley, CA