Put gas in car while engine was on and car shut down. I tried to start the car, with no success. There was no problem with the battery. I tried to press the brakes but the pedal was stuck and I was not able to shift the car in neutual. I let the car cool down, but it still would not start. Can anyone relate?
My car will not start and there is not wrong with the battery...can not go into gear. on 2003 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- The car starts for a minute runs rough and dies over and over
- My key doesn't want to turn in my ignition what do i do to get it to turn key un
- Why is my cluster LCD screen is blank
- Why mercedes benz seem like it going to turn off after stop at the red light?
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Terrace Park, OH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($476 - 588) in New Hill, NC
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Hutchins, TX
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Spiro, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($429 - 1,061) in Montrose, SD
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($2,344 - 2,706) in Elm Creek, NE