Put gas in car while engine was on and car shut down. I tried to start the car, with no success. There was no problem with the battery. I tried to press the brakes but the pedal was stuck and I was not able to shift the car in neutual. I let the car cool down, but it still would not start. Can anyone relate?
My car will not start and there is not wrong with the battery...can not go into gear. on 2003 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
- Turning on car and it says restaint sytem workshop.how do i turn off I wadnt in
- What is the right specification for the thermostat of the engine?
- cost to repair the passenger tail light assembly? not the bulbs, the frame.
- Key won't turn consistently to start car. Dash won't illuminate.