i just had my timing belt changed by a private mechanic for my 2005 lexus rx 330...now it wont start..nothing is showing up on his diagnostic devices..what is the problem?
my car will not start after having the timing belt replaced..what is going on??
on 2005 Lexus RX330
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
2005 Lexus RX330 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in East Aurora, NY
- 110,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Sarasota, FL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($115 - 201) in Alma, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,068 - 1,735) in Riva, MD
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 72) in Marshall, MN
- Exhaust Tail Pipe Replacement ($129 - 142) in Pottsville, PA