i just had my timing belt changed by a private mechanic for my 2005 lexus rx 330...now it wont start..nothing is showing up on his diagnostic devices..what is the problem?
my car will not start after having the timing belt replaced..what is going on??
on 2005 Lexus RX330
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
- cost to replace/repair rear main oil seal and upper oil pan gasket...leaks
- Transsmision problem
- after replacing a battery my VSC, check engine came on now my car want
- How to turn off, VSC, Trac off, and check engines lights off?
- CEL,VSC,TRAC OFF. All else normal no leaks then noise &LARGE coolant leak
2005 Lexus RX330 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in East Aurora, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($211 - 296) in Sarasota, FL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 69) in Alma, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($487 - 888) in Riva, MD
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($246 - 285) in Marshall, MN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Pottsville, PA