i just had my timing belt changed by a private mechanic for my 2005 lexus rx 330...now it wont start..nothing is showing up on his diagnostic devices..what is the problem?
my car will not start after having the timing belt replaced..what is going on??
on 2005 Lexus RX330
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
- CEL,VSC,TRAC OFF. All else normal no leaks then noise &LARGE coolant leak
- My left brake tail light melted - any idea what could cause this?
- Why did my key push buttons quit working?
- trunk opening mechanism makes grinding sound and only opens door an inch. How can this be fixed without excessive cost?
- Rear-end locked up while driving