i just had my timing belt changed by a private mechanic for my 2005 lexus rx 330...now it wont start..nothing is showing up on his diagnostic devices..what is the problem?
my car will not start after having the timing belt replaced..what is going on??
on 2005 Lexus RX330
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
- cost to replace/repair rear main oil seal and upper oil pan gasket...leaks
- Transsmision problem
- after replacing a battery my VSC, check engine came on now my car want
- How to turn off, VSC, Trac off, and check engines lights off?
- CEL,VSC,TRAC OFF. All else normal no leaks then noise &LARGE coolant leak
2005 Lexus RX330 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Aurora, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($300 - 397) in Sarasota, FL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Alma, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - 512) in Riva, MD
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Marshall, MN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($2,019 - 2,032) in Pottsville, PA