My car drove home fine but will not restart. I checked all the fuses and all was good. when I try to start it my car it says nothing
My car will not start on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
4 answersSeptember 08, 2009
1 answerNovember 03, 2015
how can you tell if your Malibu has a bad fuel pump or if the fuel pump is locked because of the anti-theft device on the car
1 answerSeptember 14, 2014
4 answersJune 24, 2010
2 answersMay 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What should be the pressure on the gas pump?
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve