My car drove home fine but will not restart. I checked all the fuses and all was good. when I try to start it my car it says nothing
My car will not start on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu261 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu374 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu17 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu192 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2008 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - 655) in Agate, CO
- Radiator Replacement ($505 - 689) in Gomer, OH
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($90 - 120) in Wellersburg, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dry Fork, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($63 - 76) in Mount Vernon, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($192 - 210) in Buffalo, IN