My car drove home fine but will not restart. I checked all the fuses and all was good. when I try to start it my car it says nothing
My car will not start on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
4 answersSeptember 08, 2009
1 answerNovember 03, 2015
4 answersJune 24, 2010
how can you tell if your Malibu has a bad fuel pump or if the fuel pump is locked because of the anti-theft device on the car
1 answerSeptember 14, 2014
2 answersMay 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more