my car starts and goes in reverse however it will not go into drive. when i press on the gas my rpm's go up that is all. what could be the problem.
my car will not go into any drive gears on 2003 Saturn L200
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tyreguy ,
April 13, 2011
Its time to visit a transmission shop for a diagnosis. Its way to difficult to verify transmission issues without removal and inspection of the unit.
1 answerJune 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2003 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($112 - 147) in Ypsilanti, ND
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 218) in Newark, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($147 - 184) in Baltic, OH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($960 - 1,291) in Loleta, CA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Elmora, PA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($688 - 741) in Bellvale, NY