Also when I put the car in drive, the engine shuts down. I checked the transmission fluid, the levels are ok. The fluids isnt black or burned.
My car will go in reverse but when i put it in drive the car will not go forward on 2004 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2004 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($292 - 435) in Iola, WI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Moore, MT
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vining, IA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($324 - 482) in Stoutsville, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($414 - 1,009) in Parkersburg, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - 143) in Steeles Tavern, VA