i changed wires ... the coil packs ...the battery...and i had my ignition moduel tested and it is good... put new ignition sensor and oil pressure sensor and still no spark
my car will crank but wont turn over... ive checked and there is no spark plugs on 1993 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1993 Buick Regal Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wilmore, KS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Essington, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($156 - 228) in Earlville, IA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($430 - 668) in Russell, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($226 - 305) in Tennyson, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($215 - 345) in Reeders, PA