The vehicle has not ran hot. it has 280,000 miles on it but has been taken care of. Could it possible be the valve stem seals allowing a little oil to seap by? It does not do it everytime i crank the car. the smoke does not smell sweet like coolant is blowing out. when you check the oil on the dipstick, it looks ok. it does not have a milky appearance like the headgasket is cracked or leaking.
my car when i first crank it puffs out a whitish smoke. what is the problem? on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($200 - 310) in Hamburg, NY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($211 - 265) in Umatilla, OR
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Malone, FL
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($634 - 814) in Beulah, MS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($247 - 358) in Happy, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($857 - 1,336) in Castaner, PR