The vehicle has not ran hot. it has 280,000 miles on it but has been taken care of. Could it possible be the valve stem seals allowing a little oil to seap by? It does not do it everytime i crank the car. the smoke does not smell sweet like coolant is blowing out. when you check the oil on the dipstick, it looks ok. it does not have a milky appearance like the headgasket is cracked or leaking.
my car when i first crank it puffs out a whitish smoke. what is the problem? on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car