The vehicle has not ran hot. it has 280,000 miles on it but has been taken care of. Could it possible be the valve stem seals allowing a little oil to seap by? It does not do it everytime i crank the car. the smoke does not smell sweet like coolant is blowing out. when you check the oil on the dipstick, it looks ok. it does not have a milky appearance like the headgasket is cracked or leaking.
my car when i first crank it puffs out a whitish smoke. what is the problem? on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hamburg, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($181 - 243) in Umatilla, OR
- 45,000 Mile Service ($265 - 360) in Malone, FL
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($47 - 73) in Beulah, MS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($254 - 611) in Happy, TX
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($279 - 355) in Castaner, PR