The vehicle has not ran hot. it has 280,000 miles on it but has been taken care of. Could it possible be the valve stem seals allowing a little oil to seap by? It does not do it everytime i crank the car. the smoke does not smell sweet like coolant is blowing out. when you check the oil on the dipstick, it looks ok. it does not have a milky appearance like the headgasket is cracked or leaking.
my car when i first crank it puffs out a whitish smoke. what is the problem? on 1996 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My Honda started overheating and leaking coolant from somewhere behind my engine what can it possibly be
- How much does it cost to replace a passenger door
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Hamburg, NY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($112 - 145) in Umatilla, OR
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($234 - 449) in Malone, FL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($292 - 485) in Beulah, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($323 - 382) in Happy, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($259 - 300) in Castaner, PR