it stalls if i try to move it now
my car was stalling when i stopped or turned left now its only firing on 2 cylin on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($550 - 1,390) in Stanford, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taylorsville, NC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Forbes Road, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fruitland, IA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,020 - 1,529) in Saugus, MA
- Rack & Pinion Assembly Replacement ($551 - 1,329) in Paige, TX