it looks like the battery is dead but it's not
my car was hit in the rear and now it will not start on 2007 BMW 328xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328xi Questions
- I went to BMC Dealer to have SOS warning light reset for $154.21. But that was a waste of $$. Went on Bummerfess disengaged module for 1hour as said. Also disconnected negative from battery, still SOS comes on. I push BC button & CC-ID299 appears.
- Is it safe to prurshase a 2007 bmw 328xi with 148,720 miles?
- Power folding mirrors, folds out past the standard position. What is fix
- How do you reset the memory so issue is resolved
- Will not start- no starter sound in trying to turn over
2007 BMW 328xi Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($62 - 93) in Berlin, NJ
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($243 - 327) in Whites Creek, TN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($438 - 741) in Tenakee Springs, AK
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($574 - 1,278) in Pulaski, TN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($298 - 332) in Harrods Creek, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($254 - 295) in Vashon, WA