Diagnostic codes appeared on my 2004 Mazda RX-8: P0302, P0171, P2 070. What is the proper procedure to repair this problem? My mechanic is very well versed in foreign car repairs and I had my vehicle flat bedded to his facility yesterday.
My car was diagnosed with the following diagnostic codes appearing. What shoul
on 2004 Mazda RX-8
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda RX-8 Questions
- Car over heats, thermostat replaced, fluids flushed and still runs hot???
- Car dies at idle after reaching operating temperature
- Low RPM speed .cherry red catalytic converter not enough power to drive over 45m
- 2005 mazda rx8 misfire cylinder 1 very hard to start and shakes very bad.put it in drive and it shut off
- My rx-8 is actting up. I push on my gas and it doesnt go anywheres what can this be? I have it at a friends for now but we have no clue what can possibly be wrong with please help!