Diagnostic codes appeared on my 2004 Mazda RX-8: P0302, P0171, P2 070. What is the proper procedure to repair this problem? My mechanic is very well versed in foreign car repairs and I had my vehicle flat bedded to his facility yesterday.
My car was diagnosed with the following diagnostic codes appearing. What shoul
on 2004 Mazda RX-8
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda RX-8 Questions
- My son has an RX8 that suddenly stopped starting. He had subwoofers pro installe
- Codes P2070 & P0410 lots of smoke from exhaust, how can i fix these?
- How can i get my car to start again?!
- Car over heats, thermostat replaced, fluids flushed and still runs hot???
- Car dies at idle after reaching operating temperature