My car sill randomly loose pressure at 40 mph. The engine light comes on but a day or overnight the speed returns to normal this has been happening for about a month. Is that the symptom? and how costly is that to repair
my car was diagnosed as speed sensor for transmission. How costly is that? on 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350
speed sensors are approx 200.00 installed but you r have a mbz so call dealer for pricing
COMMENT by jacquedg ,
September 27, 2012
the dealer recommends a valve body is this an alternative it is also a more expensive quote
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
- My auxillary battery malfunction light came on. What do I need to do?
- dealer replaced passenger low beam headlight. still doesnt work.
- Hydraulic suspension fail car to low to drive how can I move it. tow said no
- "Check oil level at next refueling" keeps reappearing after every start up.
- what is wrong when backup camera not displaying
2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kilmichael, MS
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($257 - 500) in Glenshaw, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Floral City, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($625 - 1,270) in Sargeant, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($522 - 718) in Absaraka, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($492 - 578) in Kailua Kona, HI