my car temperature went up a little more than normal on the gauge. After about one minute it returned to normal. but when we put water in the radiator we saw a leak . We could not see if it came from the radiator or the bottom hose. Is there any way for us to know where it comes from ?
my car temperature went up a little more than normal on the gauge on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerMay 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($136 - 166) in Stockholm, ME
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 73) in Southampton, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in Deer Isle, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Zwolle, LA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Carson, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($200 - 218) in Steward, IL