Fluid levels are good in the radiator, water pump seems to be working fine, fluids ae being circulated. Dont know where to start from here. Heater core is not leaking.
My car takes for ever to start blowing warm air from the heater. on 1991 Lexus LS400
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1991 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Waipahu, HI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($248 - 322) in Baldwin, MD
- Add Front Engine Seals ($95 - 169) in Myra, KY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Poplar, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($444 - 648) in Crawfordsville, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($286 - 314) in Fargo, ND