Fluid levels are good in the radiator, water pump seems to be working fine, fluids ae being circulated. Dont know where to start from here. Heater core is not leaking.
My car takes for ever to start blowing warm air from the heater. on 1991 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Why can't I start car after changing fuses for door locks and radio now
- wont start. has weak spark, timing could be off a little
- Check engine light came on. Diagnostic code P0420
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
1991 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,092 - $1,516) in Waipahu, HI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Baldwin, MD
- Timing Belt Replacement ($475 - $612) in Myra, KY
- Valve Adjustment ($628 - $796) in Poplar, MT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($553 - $644) in Crawfordsville, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($286 - $314) in Fargo, ND