it only happens now and agian but its getting a little worse think its something to do with the fuel injectors but not really sure.
My car studders sometimes when sitting still or at low rpms choking out feeling on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2008 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - $92) in Agate, CO
- Radiator Replacement ($505 - $689) in Gomer, OH
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - $179) in Wellersburg, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($201 - $310) in Dry Fork, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($554 - $998) in Mount Vernon, AL
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($389 - $575) in Buffalo, IN