it started after i temporarily turned off the engine to call in at a friends place. On turning the engine on gain, I discovered my odometer did not come on; tried turning on the AC and found all the controls for AC no longer working too; and finally window control no longer functioning.
My car starts up anytime I ignite it, but the Odometer, AC Control and the door. on 2004 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 2004 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2004 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sanford, CO
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Talco, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($326 - $436) in Charlotte, TN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Balsam, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($246 - $567) in Talpa, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($811 - $922) in Millerville, AL