it started after i temporarily turned off the engine to call in at a friends place. On turning the engine on gain, I discovered my odometer did not come on; tried turning on the AC and found all the controls for AC no longer working too; and finally window control no longer functioning.
My car starts up anytime I ignite it, but the Odometer, AC Control and the door. on 2004 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2004 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - 208) in Sanford, CO
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($302 - 419) in Talco, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($605 - 1,239) in Charlotte, TN
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($776 - 986) in Balsam, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($558 - 597) in Talpa, TX
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Millerville, AL