it started after i temporarily turned off the engine to call in at a friends place. On turning the engine on gain, I discovered my odometer did not come on; tried turning on the AC and found all the controls for AC no longer working too; and finally window control no longer functioning.
My car starts up anytime I ignite it, but the Odometer, AC Control and the door. on 2004 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?