I just came home from college and found out that my car 1991 mazda protege has a problem. For it to be started it needs to be jumped and after it starts it runs good but it but dies after about 15-20 minutes. Can anyone help and let me know what the problem is and how i can fix it?
My car starts then dies out on 1991 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 1991 Mazda Protege
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
December 21, 2010
The battery could just be that stone dead that it will not allow the car to continue running. Start there with charging or replacing your battery. When you have a known good battery, checking the charging system is in order.
2 answersMay 16, 2013
1 answerOctober 14, 2009
2 answersFebruary 06, 2013
0 answersAugust 29, 2013
1 answerMarch 11, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- What is causing a buzzing noise? When windows are rolled up and head lights used
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
1991 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($136 - $182) in Pembroke, VA
- Clutch Replacement ($702 - $938) in Rock, KS
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($250 - $321) in Grand Junction, TN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($120 - $193) in East Freetown, MA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($418 - $484) in Towaoc, CO
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($2,947 - $3,199) in Bakersfield, MO