I just came home from college and found out that my car 1991 mazda protege has a problem. For it to be started it needs to be jumped and after it starts it runs good but it but dies after about 15-20 minutes. Can anyone help and let me know what the problem is and how i can fix it?
My car starts then dies out on 1991 Mazda Protege
Asked by Visitor for the 1991 Mazda Protege
2 answersMay 16, 2013
1 answerOctober 14, 2009
2 answersFebruary 06, 2013
0 answersAugust 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
1991 Mazda Protege Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pembroke, VA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Rock, KS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grand Junction, TN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($260 - 296) in East Freetown, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($351 - 433) in Towaoc, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($416 - 500) in Bakersfield, MO