I just came home from college and found out that my car 1991 mazda protege has a problem. For it to be started it needs to be jumped and after it starts it runs good but it but dies after about 15-20 minutes. Can anyone help and let me know what the problem is and how i can fix it?
My car starts then dies out on 1991 Mazda Protege
Asked by Visitor for the 1991 Mazda Protege
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
December 21, 2010
The battery could just be that stone dead that it will not allow the car to continue running. Start there with charging or replacing your battery. When you have a known good battery, checking the charging system is in order.
2 answersMay 16, 2013
1 answerOctober 14, 2009
2 answersFebruary 06, 2013
0 answersAugust 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1991 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 388) in Pembroke, VA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rock, KS
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Grand Junction, TN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($369 - 911) in East Freetown, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 521) in Towaoc, CO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($250 - 326) in Bakersfield, MO