I just came home from college and found out that my car 1991 mazda protege has a problem. For it to be started it needs to be jumped and after it starts it runs good but it but dies after about 15-20 minutes. Can anyone help and let me know what the problem is and how i can fix it?
My car starts then dies out on 1991 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 1991 Mazda Protege
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
December 21, 2010
The battery could just be that stone dead that it will not allow the car to continue running. Start there with charging or replacing your battery. When you have a known good battery, checking the charging system is in order.
2 answersMay 16, 2013
1 answerOctober 14, 2009
2 answersFebruary 06, 2013
0 answersAugust 29, 2013
1 answerMarch 11, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
1991 Mazda Protege Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($237 - $383) in Pembroke, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Rock, KS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Grand Junction, TN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($742 - $1,587) in East Freetown, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - $521) in Towaoc, CO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($122 - $208) in Bakersfield, MO