The car, when hot, has also backfired on occasion through the intake, when trying to start it, resulting in smoke coming from under the hood that has a rubber smell.
My car starts fine when it is cold, but when hot, is harder to start. on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- My odometer works ocassionaly what could be the problem
- my car wont start it like it don't have enough power to crank
- replaced new a/c motor air only comes through the defrost and a bit to floor
- Battery sparking after installing new starter. Help
- Key will not start the car but all lights and radio come on.