The car, when hot, has also backfired on occasion through the intake, when trying to start it, resulting in smoke coming from under the hood that has a rubber smell.
My car starts fine when it is cold, but when hot, is harder to start. on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start