The car, when hot, has also backfired on occasion through the intake, when trying to start it, resulting in smoke coming from under the hood that has a rubber smell.
My car starts fine when it is cold, but when hot, is harder to start. on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?