The car, when hot, has also backfired on occasion through the intake, when trying to start it, resulting in smoke coming from under the hood that has a rubber smell.
My car starts fine when it is cold, but when hot, is harder to start. on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2002 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($317 - 421) in Beaufort, NC
- Brake Drum Replacement ($228 - 366) in Philadelphia, TN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 277) in Summit, MS
- 40,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Kerr, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($591 - 934) in Round Mountain, NV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($321 - 363) in Louisburg, MO