cant figuire whats wrong with my 1994 expo.engine starts and idles but wont go. wont back up or anything.i heard it could be a tourque converter. do you know where this is located? i have a cell phone number u can text me its 985-590-8107. thanks
my car starts and engine idles but wont go on 1994 Mitsubishi Expo LRV
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Expo LRV Questions
- my starer only works sometimes.maybe the relay is the problem ?
- What could be causing sudden loss of power on highway?
- Can an expo lrv fuel filter be cleaned off and replaced?
- i have no spark to the plugs. I replaced the distrubitor. What do i do next.
- Rear tailgate is not closing tightly and need to know where is the sensor
1994 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($460 - 726) in Richfield, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($281 - 423) in Scranton, SC
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($221 - 308) in Butte des Morts, WI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($322 - 906) in Sand Point, AK
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($96 - 108) in Mount Hope, WV
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bryan, OH