I added coolant and that didnt help. I had to drive it home and it stalled on me twice. towards the end it wouldn't really go when I pushed on the gas. I made it home and its smoking bad.
My car started overheating. It happens right away and I see smoke. on 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?