I replace the fuel filter,the rail regulator &fuel pump. I also replace the coil,air filter and distributor cap.Its still doing the same thing.It starts up it will run for 3 to 5 mins and dropped dead then it will not start-up unless I leave it along for about a hour.
My car start-up and runs for about 15m then it cuts off like it not getting fuel on 1993 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- Why does it overheat so fast. Seems like as soon as you start it, it overheats.
- Why does my car takes long to start and not stay on when it does?
- 170000 mi-high whistle sound when idle,shift or drive.No codes or warning lights
- cost to replace an engine pulley incl any belt adjustments
- could 2 new tires make my car alignment pull right? Also feels like its floating