Every time I came to an abrupt stop from a high speed (say 30mph and coming to a stop at a stop sign) my car's RPMs would drop so low as if my car was about to stall...keep in mind that I drive an automatic. My car would start boggling as if it were about to stall, and I would either put my car in neutral or give it a little gas to get the RPM going up again. A week ago I was at a stoplight and my car "finally stalled." Any possible solutions or diagnosis as to what's causing this problem?
My car stalls/ed even though it's an automatic.... on 2001 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.