Every time I came to an abrupt stop from a high speed (say 30mph and coming to a stop at a stop sign) my car's RPMs would drop so low as if my car was about to stall...keep in mind that I drive an automatic. My car would start boggling as if it were about to stall, and I would either put my car in neutral or give it a little gas to get the RPM going up again. A week ago I was at a stoplight and my car "finally stalled." Any possible solutions or diagnosis as to what's causing this problem?
My car stalls/ed even though it's an automatic.... on 2001 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car