Every time I came to an abrupt stop from a high speed (say 30mph and coming to a stop at a stop sign) my car's RPMs would drop so low as if my car was about to stall...keep in mind that I drive an automatic. My car would start boggling as if it were about to stall, and I would either put my car in neutral or give it a little gas to get the RPM going up again. A week ago I was at a stoplight and my car "finally stalled." Any possible solutions or diagnosis as to what's causing this problem?
My car stalls/ed even though it's an automatic.... on 2001 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Climate control unit not working.
- Why does my Honda blow cold air then warm then cold and sometimes cold for hours
- D4 light flashing, speedometer doesn't work. Freeway speed engine light comes on
- Will driving my car with the power steering pump being out further damage my car
- How to remove and replace transmission?