After it randomly stalls, it starts right back up with no problem. Its been doing it once a day so far for the past 3 days. Yesterday it started jerking when i go to speed up from a stop. it acted like it was on ice or something and had no traction. i would have to take my foot off the gas for a second then slowly put it back on. i put transmition fluid in last night and i think that took care of the jerking problem. i think these 2 problems are related since they seemed to both happen at once, but my dad said there not connected so im not sure. please help
My car stalls out on me now when im driving. what's wrong? on 1997 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
1997 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($378 - 522) in Dayton, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($151 - 203) in Elephant Butte, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($135 - 216) in Alma Center, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($412 - 521) in White Post, VA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Pearl River, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($711 - 954) in Java Center, NY